Over the past few weeks TEL and the Academic Development Team have been super busy developing and collating lots of resources to support our colleagues across the University in preparation to teach in a blended learning context.
It is crazy to reflect on the amount of work that has gone on in the last few months – so I just wanted to highlight some key resources and communication channels that we have developed – new and old – that can support and inform you in the coming weeks ahead as we plan for TB1.
Information on this site includes:
- The UoP’s Principles of Blended Learning.
- The new UoP Module Template Tool to support academic staff in delivering an excellent blended and connected learning experience to students.
- The University’s recently adopted Content Capture policy as well as information and guidance on our newly purchased content capture – Panopto.
- The University’s guidance to create the accessible, inclusive and supportive environment for our diverse student body.
Learning Well resources to support student wellbeing and inclusion.
This website was set up in the immediate week after Covid-19 lockdown began but is pretty much updated daily with new resources.
The site covers:
- teaching remotely guidance on lectures, seminars, assessments etc.
- elearning tools and how to use them in the correct context.
- a huge resource bank of relevant articles and other media.
- links to upcoming internal and external events to support you in teaching in a blended learning context.
The TEL Tales Blended Learning Festival may well have finished but you can still visit this website and engage with the recorded sessions from this super successful week-long event.
We have a wide-range of virtual training sessions covering teaching in a blending learning context and the functionality of tools within Moodle and beyond.
Visit our YouTube channel – dedicated to providing support for Moodle, Turnitin and other interesting technologies that can be used in teaching.
The TEL Team
Of course, if any of the above doesn’t have the support that you require – please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are a lovely bunch who will do our best to help at all times!
Our Social Media